The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
A) Drive to the right edge of the road and stop
B) Stop, then proceed when safe
C) Change lanes, look carefully, and pass
Stop, then proceed when safe
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- The driver is:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- When parking a car, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when: