The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
A) Drive to the right edge of the road and stop
B) Stop, then proceed when safe
C) Change lanes, look carefully, and pass
Stop, then proceed when safe
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may: