The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
A) Drive to the right edge of the road and stop
B) Stop, then proceed when safe
C) Change lanes, look carefully, and pass
Stop, then proceed when safe
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Before turning, you should:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- What is a safety zone?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it: