The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
A) Drive to the right edge of the road and stop
B) Stop, then proceed when safe
C) Change lanes, look carefully, and pass
Stop, then proceed when safe
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You may honk your horn when you:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.