The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
A) Drive to the right edge of the road and stop
B) Stop, then proceed when safe
C) Change lanes, look carefully, and pass
Stop, then proceed when safe
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- A curb painted red means:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except: