The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
A) Drive to the right edge of the road and stop
B) Stop, then proceed when safe
C) Change lanes, look carefully, and pass
Stop, then proceed when safe
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- You must use your seat belt:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- A green painted curb means:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?