The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
A) Drive to the right edge of the road and stop
B) Stop, then proceed when safe
C) Change lanes, look carefully, and pass
Stop, then proceed when safe
Related Permit Test Questions:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Before turning, you should:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?