The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
A) Drive to the right edge of the road and stop
B) Stop, then proceed when safe
C) Change lanes, look carefully, and pass
Stop, then proceed when safe
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- A curb painted blue means:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when: