The driver is:
A) Slowing or stopping
B) Turning left
C) Turning right
Slowing or stopping
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- When driving near road construction zones, you should: