The driver is:
A) Slowing or stopping
B) Turning left
C) Turning right
Slowing or stopping
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You should never park:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Solid yellow lines separate: