The driver is:
A) Slowing or stopping
B) Turning left
C) Turning right
Slowing or stopping
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Roads become very slippery:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?