The driver is:
A) Slowing or stopping
B) Turning left
C) Turning right
Slowing or stopping
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- What is a safety zone?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days: