The driver is:
A) Slowing or stopping
B) Turning left
C) Turning right
Slowing or stopping
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You must use your seat belt:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?