The driver is:
A) Slowing or stopping
B) Turning left
C) Turning right
Slowing or stopping
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- A curb painted red means:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?