The driver is:
A) Slowing or stopping
B) Turning left
C) Turning right
Slowing or stopping
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When driving on slick roads, you should: