The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
A) No One
B) Drivers Turning Left
C) Drivers Going Straight
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When parking a car, you should:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- You must use your seat belt:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly: