The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
A) No One
B) Drivers Turning Left
C) Drivers Going Straight
Related Permit Test Questions:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should: