The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
A) No One
B) Drivers Turning Left
C) Drivers Going Straight
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- You should never park:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Roads become very slippery:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should: