The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
A) Drive at the posted speed limit as you enter the curve, then slow down at the sharpest part of the curve
B) Slow Down Before You Enter The Curve
C) Drive At The Posted Speed Limit Of The Roadway, Before, Throughout, And After The Curve
Slow Down Before You Enter The Curve
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- A white painted curb means:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?