The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
A) Drive at the posted speed limit as you enter the curve, then slow down at the sharpest part of the curve
B) Slow Down Before You Enter The Curve
C) Drive At The Posted Speed Limit Of The Roadway, Before, Throughout, And After The Curve
Slow Down Before You Enter The Curve
Related Permit Test Questions:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver: