The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
A) Drive at the posted speed limit as you enter the curve, then slow down at the sharpest part of the curve
B) Slow Down Before You Enter The Curve
C) Drive At The Posted Speed Limit Of The Roadway, Before, Throughout, And After The Curve
Slow Down Before You Enter The Curve
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- It is illegal to block an intersection: