The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
A) Drive at the posted speed limit as you enter the curve, then slow down at the sharpest part of the curve
B) Slow Down Before You Enter The Curve
C) Drive At The Posted Speed Limit Of The Roadway, Before, Throughout, And After The Curve
Slow Down Before You Enter The Curve
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?