The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
A) Drive at the posted speed limit as you enter the curve, then slow down at the sharpest part of the curve
B) Slow Down Before You Enter The Curve
C) Drive At The Posted Speed Limit Of The Roadway, Before, Throughout, And After The Curve
Slow Down Before You Enter The Curve
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- The driver is:
- You must use your seat belt:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle: