The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
A) Are driving on the opposite side of a divided highway
B) Are behind the bus
C) Can safely pass on the left
Are driving on the opposite side of a divided highway
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- A green painted curb means:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving: