The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
A) Are driving on the opposite side of a divided highway
B) Are behind the bus
C) Can safely pass on the left
Are driving on the opposite side of a divided highway
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- A curb painted blue means:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Roads become very slippery:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for: