The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
A) Are driving on the opposite side of a divided highway
B) Are behind the bus
C) Can safely pass on the left
Are driving on the opposite side of a divided highway
Related Permit Test Questions:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You may honk your horn when you:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.