The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
A) Are driving on the opposite side of a divided highway
B) Are behind the bus
C) Can safely pass on the left
Are driving on the opposite side of a divided highway
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- You should never park:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- The driver is:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- A green painted curb means:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when: