There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
A) Stop and give the pedestrian the right-of-way
B) Slow down as you pass him or her
C) you have the right-of-way, but must take care for his/her safety
you have the right-of-way, but must take care for his/her safety
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- You should never park:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally: