There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
A) Stop and give the pedestrian the right-of-way
B) Slow down as you pass him or her
C) you have the right-of-way, but must take care for his/her safety
you have the right-of-way, but must take care for his/her safety
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should never park:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must: