There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
A) Stop and give the pedestrian the right-of-way
B) Slow down as you pass him or her
C) you have the right-of-way, but must take care for his/her safety
you have the right-of-way, but must take care for his/her safety
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- When parking a car, you should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly: