There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
A) Stop and give the pedestrian the right-of-way
B) Slow down as you pass him or her
C) you have the right-of-way, but must take care for his/her safety
you have the right-of-way, but must take care for his/her safety
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A curb painted blue means:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- What is a safety zone?
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- A green painted curb means:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.