There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
A) Stop and give the pedestrian the right-of-way
B) Slow down as you pass him or her
C) you have the right-of-way, but must take care for his/her safety
you have the right-of-way, but must take care for his/her safety
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals: