There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
A) Stop and give the pedestrian the right-of-way
B) Slow down as you pass him or her
C) you have the right-of-way, but must take care for his/her safety
you have the right-of-way, but must take care for his/her safety
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Orange colored road signs:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You may legally block an intersection:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- It is your responsibility to know:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?