This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
A) Pass other vehicles when there is no oncoming traffic
B) Make right turns when there is no oncoming traffic
C) Begin or end left turns, or start a permitted U-turn
Begin or end left turns, or start a permitted U-turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do: