This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
A) Pass other vehicles when there is no oncoming traffic
B) Make right turns when there is no oncoming traffic
C) Begin or end left turns, or start a permitted U-turn
Begin or end left turns, or start a permitted U-turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it: