This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
A) Pass other vehicles when there is no oncoming traffic
B) Make right turns when there is no oncoming traffic
C) Begin or end left turns, or start a permitted U-turn
Begin or end left turns, or start a permitted U-turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?