This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
A) Pass other vehicles when there is no oncoming traffic
B) Make right turns when there is no oncoming traffic
C) Begin or end left turns, or start a permitted U-turn
Begin or end left turns, or start a permitted U-turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?