This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
A) Pass other vehicles when there is no oncoming traffic
B) Make right turns when there is no oncoming traffic
C) Begin or end left turns, or start a permitted U-turn
Begin or end left turns, or start a permitted U-turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should: