This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
A) Pass other vehicles when there is no oncoming traffic
B) Make right turns when there is no oncoming traffic
C) Begin or end left turns, or start a permitted U-turn
Begin or end left turns, or start a permitted U-turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- The driver is:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- You may legally block an intersection: