Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
A) Backing, making a sharp turn, or crossing an intersection
B) Backing, changing lanes, or slowing down quickly
C) Changing lanes, crossing an intersection, or slowing down quickly
Backing, changing lanes, or slowing down quickly
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved: