To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
A) 5 to 10 seconds
B) 10 to 15 seconds
C) 15 to 20 seconds
10 to 15 seconds
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- A green painted curb means:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- What is a safety zone?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Before turning, you should:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?