To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
A) 5 to 10 seconds
B) 10 to 15 seconds
C) 15 to 20 seconds
10 to 15 seconds
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- When parking a car, you should:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use: