To help avoid crashes, you should:
A) Communicate with other drivers on the road
B) Ignore other drivers on the road
C) Avoid driving during rush hour
Communicate with other drivers on the road
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- A curb painted blue means:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should: