To help avoid crashes, you should:
A) Communicate with other drivers on the road
B) Ignore other drivers on the road
C) Avoid driving during rush hour
Communicate with other drivers on the road
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- A green painted curb means:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- The driver is:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should: