To help avoid crashes, you should:
A) Communicate with other drivers on the road
B) Ignore other drivers on the road
C) Avoid driving during rush hour
Communicate with other drivers on the road
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you: