To help avoid crashes, you should:
A) Communicate with other drivers on the road
B) Ignore other drivers on the road
C) Avoid driving during rush hour
Communicate with other drivers on the road
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?