To help avoid crashes, you should:
A) Communicate with other drivers on the road
B) Ignore other drivers on the road
C) Avoid driving during rush hour
Communicate with other drivers on the road
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- A curb painted red means:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- Orange colored road signs:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- A green painted curb means:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least: