To help avoid crashes, you should:
A) Communicate with other drivers on the road
B) Ignore other drivers on the road
C) Avoid driving during rush hour
Communicate with other drivers on the road
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A green painted curb means:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Orange colored road signs:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You should never park:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- A white painted curb means:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle: