To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
A) Not Cross The Center Line
B) Flash Your Lights To Oncoming Traffic
C) Use That Lane That Belongs To Oncoming Traffic
Use That Lane That Belongs To Oncoming Traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should: