To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
A) Not Cross The Center Line
B) Flash Your Lights To Oncoming Traffic
C) Use That Lane That Belongs To Oncoming Traffic
Use That Lane That Belongs To Oncoming Traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should never park:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- What is a safety zone?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- A curb painted blue means:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- When parking a car, you should:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when: