To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
A) The lane closest to the left curb
B) The center left-turn lane
C) Any lane as long as it is safe
The lane closest to the left curb
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.