To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
A) The lane closest to the left curb
B) The center left-turn lane
C) Any lane as long as it is safe
The lane closest to the left curb
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- A white painted curb means:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you: