To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
A) The lane closest to the left curb
B) The center left-turn lane
C) Any lane as long as it is safe
The lane closest to the left curb
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- You should never park:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should