To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
A) The lane closest to the left curb
B) The center left-turn lane
C) Any lane as long as it is safe
The lane closest to the left curb
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them: