To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
A) The lane closest to the left curb
B) The center left-turn lane
C) Any lane as long as it is safe
The lane closest to the left curb
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- When parking a car, you should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Roads become very slippery:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to: