To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
A) The lane closest to the left curb
B) The center left-turn lane
C) Any lane as long as it is safe
The lane closest to the left curb
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- A curb painted red means:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV: