To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
A) The Middle Of The Intersection
B) The Left Lane
C) Any Lane
The Left Lane
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and: