To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
A) The Middle Of The Intersection
B) The Left Lane
C) Any Lane
The Left Lane
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?