Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
A) May only be crossed to enter a private driveway
B) Should be treated like a solid wall and not be crossed
C) Denote a lane for beginning or ending left-hand turns
Should be treated like a solid wall and not be crossed
Related Permit Test Questions:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by: