Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
A) 20 mph
B) 25 mph
C) 30 mph
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- A white painted curb means:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track: