Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
A) 20 mph
B) 25 mph
C) 30 mph
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You should never park:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol: