Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
A) 20 mph
B) 25 mph
C) 30 mph
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart: