Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
A) 20 mph
B) 25 mph
C) 30 mph
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Before turning, you should:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol: