Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
A) 20 mph
B) 25 mph
C) 30 mph
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Before turning, you should:
- When parking a car, you should:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- What is a safety zone?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do: