You should use a turnout lane when:
A) You want to pass another driver
B) You want to make a U-turn
C) Faster drivers want to pass you
Faster drivers want to pass you.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- A curb painted red means:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- A green painted curb means:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?