You should use a turnout lane when:
A) You want to pass another driver
B) You want to make a U-turn
C) Faster drivers want to pass you
Faster drivers want to pass you.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Before turning, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should: