You should use a turnout lane when:
A) You want to pass another driver
B) You want to make a U-turn
C) Faster drivers want to pass you
Faster drivers want to pass you.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______