You should use a turnout lane when:
A) You want to pass another driver
B) You want to make a U-turn
C) Faster drivers want to pass you
Faster drivers want to pass you.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- A curb painted blue means:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You should never park:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it: