Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
A) Improves traffic flow by creating space for others to merge
B) Causes further traffic congestion by slowing down other vehicles
C) Will get you to your destination safer and faster
Causes further traffic congestion by slowing down other vehicles
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You should never park:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?