Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
A) Improves traffic flow by creating space for others to merge
B) Causes further traffic congestion by slowing down other vehicles
C) Will get you to your destination safer and faster
Causes further traffic congestion by slowing down other vehicles
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?