Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
A) Improves traffic flow by creating space for others to merge
B) Causes further traffic congestion by slowing down other vehicles
C) Will get you to your destination safer and faster
Causes further traffic congestion by slowing down other vehicles
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?