Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
A) Improves traffic flow by creating space for others to merge
B) Causes further traffic congestion by slowing down other vehicles
C) Will get you to your destination safer and faster
Causes further traffic congestion by slowing down other vehicles
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You should never park:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When parking a car, you should:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- A curb painted red means:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?