Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
A) Improves traffic flow by creating space for others to merge
B) Causes further traffic congestion by slowing down other vehicles
C) Will get you to your destination safer and faster
Causes further traffic congestion by slowing down other vehicles
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You should never park:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?