What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
A) Look Ahead And Maintain A Safe Following Distance
B) Drive In The Right Lane Only
C) Drive Slower Than The Flow Of Traffic
Look Ahead And Maintain A Safe Following Distance
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Orange colored road signs:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- The driver is:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them: