What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
A) Look Ahead And Maintain A Safe Following Distance
B) Drive In The Right Lane Only
C) Drive Slower Than The Flow Of Traffic
Look Ahead And Maintain A Safe Following Distance
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- A curb painted red means:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- A green painted curb means:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road: