What is a safety zone?
A) An empty lane next to the freeway dividers
B) A space set aside for pedestrians
C) The median strip on a divided highway
A space set aside for pedestrians
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days: