What is a safety zone?
A) An empty lane next to the freeway dividers
B) A space set aside for pedestrians
C) The median strip on a divided highway
A space set aside for pedestrians
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Roads become very slippery:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?