What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
A) If another driver makes a mistake, you have time to react
B) There is none, other drivers just crowd in front of you
C) You don’t have to worry about the driver next to you
If another driver makes a mistake, you have time to react
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- When parking a car, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Before turning, you should:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when: