What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
A) If another driver makes a mistake, you have time to react
B) There is none, other drivers just crowd in front of you
C) You don’t have to worry about the driver next to you
If another driver makes a mistake, you have time to react
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You must use your seat belt:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard: