What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
A) If another driver makes a mistake, you have time to react
B) There is none, other drivers just crowd in front of you
C) You don’t have to worry about the driver next to you
If another driver makes a mistake, you have time to react
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?