What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
A) If another driver makes a mistake, you have time to react
B) There is none, other drivers just crowd in front of you
C) You don’t have to worry about the driver next to you
If another driver makes a mistake, you have time to react
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?