What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
A) If another driver makes a mistake, you have time to react
B) There is none, other drivers just crowd in front of you
C) You don’t have to worry about the driver next to you
If another driver makes a mistake, you have time to react
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- A white painted curb means:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- A curb painted red means:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do: