What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
A) If another driver makes a mistake, you have time to react
B) There is none, other drivers just crowd in front of you
C) You don’t have to worry about the driver next to you
If another driver makes a mistake, you have time to react
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you: