What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
A) Flash your high beams quickly at the other driver
B) Look to the right lane or right edge of the road
C) Slow down and look straight ahead in your lane
Look to the right lane or right edge of the road
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- It is illegal to block an intersection: