What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
A) Flash your high beams quickly at the other driver
B) Look to the right lane or right edge of the road
C) Slow down and look straight ahead in your lane
Look to the right lane or right edge of the road
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must: