What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
A) Flash your high beams quickly at the other driver
B) Look to the right lane or right edge of the road
C) Slow down and look straight ahead in your lane
Look to the right lane or right edge of the road
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should: