When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
A) Stop at least 10 feet away from the bus
B) Pass if children have exited the bus
C) Stop if the bus is on the opposite side of a barrier
Stop at least 10 feet away from the bus
Related Permit Test Questions:
- What is a safety zone?
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You must use your seat belt:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because: