When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
A) Stop at least 10 feet away from the bus
B) Pass if children have exited the bus
C) Stop if the bus is on the opposite side of a barrier
Stop at least 10 feet away from the bus
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- When parking a car, you should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- A curb painted red means:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because: