When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
A) Stop at least 10 feet away from the bus
B) Pass if children have exited the bus
C) Stop if the bus is on the opposite side of a barrier
Stop at least 10 feet away from the bus
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When parking a car, you should:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- What is a safety zone?
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?