When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
A) Stop at least 10 feet away from the bus
B) Pass if children have exited the bus
C) Stop if the bus is on the opposite side of a barrier
Stop at least 10 feet away from the bus
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- A white painted curb means:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Orange colored road signs:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you: