When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
A) Stop at least 10 feet away from the bus
B) Pass if children have exited the bus
C) Stop if the bus is on the opposite side of a barrier
Stop at least 10 feet away from the bus
Related Permit Test Questions:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- What is a safety zone?