When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
A) Stop at least 10 feet away from the bus
B) Pass if children have exited the bus
C) Stop if the bus is on the opposite side of a barrier
Stop at least 10 feet away from the bus
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- A curb painted blue means:
- You must use your seat belt:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you: