When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
A) Stop at least 10 feet away from the bus
B) Pass if children have exited the bus
C) Stop if the bus is on the opposite side of a barrier
Stop at least 10 feet away from the bus
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- A curb painted blue means:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should: