When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
A) Remain steady or decrease
B) Change lanes
Remain steady or decrease
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- A white painted curb means:
- A curb painted blue means:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you: