When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
A) Remain steady or decrease
B) Change lanes
Remain steady or decrease
Related Permit Test Questions:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- What is a safety zone?
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should: