When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
A) Remain steady or decrease
B) Change lanes
Remain steady or decrease
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion: