When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
A) Remain steady or decrease
B) Change lanes
Remain steady or decrease
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should: