When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
A) Remain steady or decrease
B) Change lanes
Remain steady or decrease
Related Permit Test Questions:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You should use a turnout lane when: