When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
A) Remain steady or decrease
B) Change lanes
Remain steady or decrease
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You should never park:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should: