When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
A) Stop 5 Feet Away From The Bus
B) Stop And Remain Stopped Until It Appears Safe To Proceed
C) Stop And Remain Stopped Until The Red Lights Stop Flashing And The Stop Arm Has Been Withdrawn
Stop And Remain Stopped Until The Red Lights Stop Flashing And The Stop Arm Has Been Withdrawn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- A green painted curb means:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):