When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
A) Stop 5 Feet Away From The Bus
B) Stop And Remain Stopped Until It Appears Safe To Proceed
C) Stop And Remain Stopped Until The Red Lights Stop Flashing And The Stop Arm Has Been Withdrawn
Stop And Remain Stopped Until The Red Lights Stop Flashing And The Stop Arm Has Been Withdrawn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- What is a safety zone?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the: