When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
A) Stop 5 Feet Away From The Bus
B) Stop And Remain Stopped Until It Appears Safe To Proceed
C) Stop And Remain Stopped Until The Red Lights Stop Flashing And The Stop Arm Has Been Withdrawn
Stop And Remain Stopped Until The Red Lights Stop Flashing And The Stop Arm Has Been Withdrawn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- Orange colored road signs:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- A curb painted blue means: