When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
A) Stop 5 Feet Away From The Bus
B) Stop And Remain Stopped Until It Appears Safe To Proceed
C) Stop And Remain Stopped Until The Red Lights Stop Flashing And The Stop Arm Has Been Withdrawn
Stop And Remain Stopped Until The Red Lights Stop Flashing And The Stop Arm Has Been Withdrawn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A curb painted red means:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- You may legally block an intersection:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except: