When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
A) When you know there are no cars coming towards you
B) When a slow moving vehicle refuses to use a turn-out lane
C) Under no circumstances
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- Roads become very slippery:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard: