When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
A) When you know there are no cars coming towards you
B) When a slow moving vehicle refuses to use a turn-out lane
C) Under no circumstances
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- What is a safety zone?
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Roads become very slippery:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and: