When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
A) When you know there are no cars coming towards you
B) When a slow moving vehicle refuses to use a turn-out lane
C) Under no circumstances
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- What is a safety zone?