When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
A) When you know there are no cars coming towards you
B) When a slow moving vehicle refuses to use a turn-out lane
C) Under no circumstances
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- A curb painted blue means:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- What is a safety zone?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.