When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
A) When you know there are no cars coming towards you
B) When a slow moving vehicle refuses to use a turn-out lane
C) Under no circumstances
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- A white painted curb means:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- What is a safety zone?
- Orange colored road signs:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Before turning, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You must use your seat belt:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should: