When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
A) When you know there are no cars coming towards you
B) When a slow moving vehicle refuses to use a turn-out lane
C) Under no circumstances
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Before turning, you should:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?