When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
A) When you know there are no cars coming towards you
B) When a slow moving vehicle refuses to use a turn-out lane
C) Under no circumstances
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection: