When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
A) When you know there are no cars coming towards you
B) When a slow moving vehicle refuses to use a turn-out lane
C) Under no circumstances
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- A green painted curb means:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Orange colored road signs:
- A white painted curb means:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it: