When can you drive using only your parking lights?
A) 30 minutes after sunset or 30 minutes before sunrise
B) Not under any circumstances
C) On foggy days
Not under any circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- The driver is:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should: