When can you drive using only your parking lights?
A) 30 minutes after sunset or 30 minutes before sunrise
B) Not under any circumstances
C) On foggy days
Not under any circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Backing your vehicle is: