When can you drive using only your parking lights?
A) 30 minutes after sunset or 30 minutes before sunrise
B) Not under any circumstances
C) On foggy days
Not under any circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should never park:
- A green painted curb means:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- After a train has passed, you should: