When can you drive using only your parking lights?
A) 30 minutes after sunset or 30 minutes before sunrise
B) Not under any circumstances
C) On foggy days
Not under any circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?