When can you drive using only your parking lights?
A) 30 minutes after sunset or 30 minutes before sunrise
B) Not under any circumstances
C) On foggy days
Not under any circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Before turning, you should:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do: