When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
A) Under no circumstances
B) No more than 100 feet before turning
C) No more than 200 feet before turning
No more than 200 feet before turning
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- A green painted curb means: