When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
A) Under no circumstances
B) No more than 100 feet before turning
C) No more than 200 feet before turning
No more than 200 feet before turning
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- A white painted curb means:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?