When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
A) Under no circumstances
B) No more than 100 feet before turning
C) No more than 200 feet before turning
No more than 200 feet before turning
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- What is a safety zone?
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Roads become very slippery:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?