When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
A) Under no circumstances
B) No more than 100 feet before turning
C) No more than 200 feet before turning
No more than 200 feet before turning
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when: