When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
A) Under no circumstances
B) No more than 100 feet before turning
C) No more than 200 feet before turning
No more than 200 feet before turning
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A white painted curb means:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- A green painted curb means:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?