When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
A) Low Beam Headlights
B) High Beam Headlights
C) Parking Lights
Low Beam Headlights
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- A white painted curb means:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?