When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
A) Low Beam Headlights
B) High Beam Headlights
C) Parking Lights
Low Beam Headlights
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- A curb painted red means:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You must use your seat belt:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is: