When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
A) Low Beam Headlights
B) High Beam Headlights
C) Parking Lights
Low Beam Headlights
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You should never park:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?