When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
A) Low Beam Headlights
B) High Beam Headlights
C) Parking Lights
Low Beam Headlights
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.