When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
A) Low Beam Headlights
B) High Beam Headlights
C) Parking Lights
Low Beam Headlights
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- A curb painted red means:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- What is a safety zone?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is: