When driving in fog, you should use your:
A) Fog lights only
B) High beams
C) Low beams
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- The driver is:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?