When driving in fog, you should use your:
A) Fog lights only
B) High beams
C) Low beams
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- The driver is:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?