When driving in fog, you should use your:
A) Fog lights only
B) High beams
C) Low beams
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- A green painted curb means:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from: