When driving in fog, you should use your:
A) Fog lights only
B) High beams
C) Low beams
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when: