When driving in fog, you should use your:
A) Fog lights only
B) High beams
C) Low beams
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You may legally block an intersection:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must: