When driving in fog, you should use your:
A) Fog lights only
B) High beams
C) Low beams
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally: