When driving in fog, you should use your:
A) Fog lights only
B) High beams
C) Low beams
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- When parking a car, you should:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- The driver is:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in: