When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
A) Should expect merging of vehicles at on-ramps
B) Must be driving slower than other traffic
C) Must give the right-of-way to merging traffic
Should expect merging of vehicles at on-ramps
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.