When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
A) Should expect merging of vehicles at on-ramps
B) Must be driving slower than other traffic
C) Must give the right-of-way to merging traffic
Should expect merging of vehicles at on-ramps
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Backing your vehicle is:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- A white painted curb means:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You should never park:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead: