When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
A) Drive Faster Than The Flow Of Traffic
B) Drive Slower Than The Flow Of Traffic
C) Drive With The Flow Of Traffic
Drive With The Flow Of Traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- The driver is:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should: