When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
A) Slow down and be prepared to stop
B) Take the right-of-way
C) Drive away quickly
Slow down and be prepared to stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Before turning, you should:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver: