When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
A) Slow down and be prepared to stop
B) Take the right-of-way
C) Drive away quickly
Slow down and be prepared to stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Roads become very slippery:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following: