When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
A) Slow down and be prepared to stop
B) Take the right-of-way
C) Drive away quickly
Slow down and be prepared to stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- You must use your seat belt:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally: