When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
A) You should drive alongside so the drivers can see you
B) You should drive ahead of or behind the other vehicles
C) It is safest to drive in the lane next to the center line
You should drive ahead of or behind the other vehicles
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- What is a safety zone?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When parking a car, you should:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?