When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
A) You should drive alongside so the drivers can see you
B) You should drive ahead of or behind the other vehicles
C) It is safest to drive in the lane next to the center line
You should drive ahead of or behind the other vehicles
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You must use your seat belt:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- A white painted curb means:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by: