When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
A) You should drive alongside so the drivers can see you
B) You should drive ahead of or behind the other vehicles
C) It is safest to drive in the lane next to the center line
You should drive ahead of or behind the other vehicles
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- A curb painted red means:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when: