When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
A) You should drive alongside so the drivers can see you
B) You should drive ahead of or behind the other vehicles
C) It is safest to drive in the lane next to the center line
You should drive ahead of or behind the other vehicles
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?