When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
A) Drive Toward The Nearest Road Side And Stop
B) Speed Up And Take The Nearest Exit
C) Slow Down Until The Vehicle Passes Yo
Drive Toward The Nearest Road Side And Stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?