When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
A) Drive Toward The Nearest Road Side And Stop
B) Speed Up And Take The Nearest Exit
C) Slow Down Until The Vehicle Passes Yo
Drive Toward The Nearest Road Side And Stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?