When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
A) Drive Toward The Nearest Road Side And Stop
B) Speed Up And Take The Nearest Exit
C) Slow Down Until The Vehicle Passes Yo
Drive Toward The Nearest Road Side And Stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?