When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
A) Drive Toward The Nearest Road Side And Stop
B) Speed Up And Take The Nearest Exit
C) Slow Down Until The Vehicle Passes Yo
Drive Toward The Nearest Road Side And Stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- A curb painted blue means:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You should check traffic behind you: