When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
A) Drive Toward The Nearest Road Side And Stop
B) Speed Up And Take The Nearest Exit
C) Slow Down Until The Vehicle Passes Yo
Drive Toward The Nearest Road Side And Stop
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should: