When driving on slick roads, you should:
A) Take Turns More Slowly
B) Change Lanes Quickly
C) Brake Hard
Take Turns More Slowly
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Before turning, you should:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- When parking a car, you should:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- A curb painted red means:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should: