When driving on slick roads, you should:
A) Take Turns More Slowly
B) Change Lanes Quickly
C) Brake Hard
Take Turns More Slowly
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- What is a safety zone?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- When parking a car, you should:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving: