When driving on slick roads, you should:
A) Take Turns More Slowly
B) Change Lanes Quickly
C) Brake Hard
Take Turns More Slowly
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- A curb painted red means:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should: