When driving on slippery roads, you should:
A) Use Alternate Routes
B) Increase Your Following Distance
C) Avoid Crossing Bridges Or Intersections
Increase Your Following Distance
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the: