When driving on slippery roads, you should:
A) Use Alternate Routes
B) Increase Your Following Distance
C) Avoid Crossing Bridges Or Intersections
Increase Your Following Distance
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- A white painted curb means:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Roadways are the most slippery: