When driving on wet roads, you should:
A) Increase Following Distance To 5 Or 6 Seconds
B) Decrease Following Distance To 2 Seconds
C) Maintain The 4-Second Following Distance Rule
Increase Following Distance To 5 Or 6 Seconds
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- What is a safety zone?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Before turning, you should: