When driving on wet roads, you should:
A) Drive The Speed Limit
B) Drive Slightly Faster Than The Speed Limit
C) Drive 5 To 10 Miles Below The Speed Limit
Drive 5 To 10 Miles Below The Speed Limit
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Orange colored road signs:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- A white painted curb means:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when: