When driving on wet roads, you should:
A) Drive The Speed Limit
B) Drive Slightly Faster Than The Speed Limit
C) Drive 5 To 10 Miles Below The Speed Limit
Drive 5 To 10 Miles Below The Speed Limit
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- A curb painted blue means:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should: