When driving on wet roads, you should:
A) Drive The Speed Limit
B) Drive Slightly Faster Than The Speed Limit
C) Drive 5 To 10 Miles Below The Speed Limit
Drive 5 To 10 Miles Below The Speed Limit
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- The driver is:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Orange colored road signs: