When driving on wet roads, you should:
A) Drive The Speed Limit
B) Drive Slightly Faster Than The Speed Limit
C) Drive 5 To 10 Miles Below The Speed Limit
Drive 5 To 10 Miles Below The Speed Limit
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- What is a safety zone?
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?