When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
A) Drive Close To The Vehicle In Front Of You To Keep Traffic Flowing Freely
B) Shorten Your Usual Following Distance — By About Half
C) Lengthen Your Usual Following Distance — By Double
Lengthen Your Usual Following Distance — By Double
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- Before turning, you should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):