When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
A) Enter Slowly To Avoid Other Vehicles
B) Stop First, Then Slowly Enter Traffic
C) Accelerate To The Speed Of Traffic
Accelerate To The Speed Of Traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is: