When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
A) Enter Slowly To Avoid Other Vehicles
B) Stop First, Then Slowly Enter Traffic
C) Accelerate To The Speed Of Traffic
Accelerate To The Speed Of Traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- You should never park:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should: