When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
A) Enter Slowly To Avoid Other Vehicles
B) Stop First, Then Slowly Enter Traffic
C) Accelerate To The Speed Of Traffic
Accelerate To The Speed Of Traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- What is a safety zone?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You must use your seat belt:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- The driver is:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You may honk your horn when you: