When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
A) Enter Slowly To Avoid Other Vehicles
B) Stop First, Then Slowly Enter Traffic
C) Accelerate To The Speed Of Traffic
Accelerate To The Speed Of Traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- A curb painted red means:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?