When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
A) Enter Slowly To Avoid Other Vehicles
B) Stop First, Then Slowly Enter Traffic
C) Accelerate To The Speed Of Traffic
Accelerate To The Speed Of Traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- What is a safety zone?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?