When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
A) Once You See The Toll Booth
B) Once You Have Moved Into The Exit Lane
C) When You First See The Exit Sign
Once You Have Moved Into The Exit Lane
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days: