When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
A) Once You See The Toll Booth
B) Once You Have Moved Into The Exit Lane
C) When You First See The Exit Sign
Once You Have Moved Into The Exit Lane
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?