When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
A) Once You See The Toll Booth
B) Once You Have Moved Into The Exit Lane
C) When You First See The Exit Sign
Once You Have Moved Into The Exit Lane
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead: