When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
A) Once You See The Toll Booth
B) Once You Have Moved Into The Exit Lane
C) When You First See The Exit Sign
Once You Have Moved Into The Exit Lane
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Roads become very slippery:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When driving on wet roads, you should: