When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
A) Pull Onto The Shoulder
B) Let The Car Pass And Then Pass The Bike
C) Pass The Bike Quickly
Let The Car Pass And Then Pass The Bike
Related Permit Test Questions:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- A white painted curb means:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You may legally block an intersection:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?