When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
A) Pull Onto The Shoulder
B) Let The Car Pass And Then Pass The Bike
C) Pass The Bike Quickly
Let The Car Pass And Then Pass The Bike
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You may legally block an intersection:
- A curb painted blue means:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- A white painted curb means:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle: