When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
A) Pull Onto The Shoulder
B) Let The Car Pass And Then Pass The Bike
C) Pass The Bike Quickly
Let The Car Pass And Then Pass The Bike
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it: