When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- You must use your seat belt:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Roads become very slippery: