When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Orange colored road signs:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.