When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Orange colored road signs:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When parking a car, you should:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?