When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- A white painted curb means:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?