When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- The driver is:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- What is a safety zone?