When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You should never park:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- Before turning, you should:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When parking a car, you should:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should: