When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
A) Under no circumstances
B) When you can see clearly in both directions
C) When the gate does not seem to be working correctly
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it: