When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
A) Under no circumstances
B) When you can see clearly in both directions
C) When the gate does not seem to be working correctly
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- Before turning, you should:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You should never park:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Following distance should increase when you:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- On the highway, you should look far down the road: