When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
A) Under no circumstances
B) When you can see clearly in both directions
C) When the gate does not seem to be working correctly
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You should check traffic behind you:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- A white painted curb means:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to: