When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
A) Under no circumstances
B) When you can see clearly in both directions
C) When the gate does not seem to be working correctly
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if: