When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
A) Under no circumstances
B) When you can see clearly in both directions
C) When the gate does not seem to be working correctly
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from: