When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
A) Drivers On The Right Must Yield To Drivers On The Left
B) Drivers Going Straight Must Yield To Drivers Turning Left At The Intersection
C) Drivers Turning Left Must Yield To Drivers Going Straight Through The Intersection
Drivers Turning Left Must Yield To Drivers Going Straight Through The Intersection
Related Permit Test Questions:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- A white painted curb means:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?