When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
A) Drivers On The Right Must Yield To Drivers On The Left
B) Drivers Going Straight Must Yield To Drivers Turning Left At The Intersection
C) Drivers Turning Left Must Yield To Drivers Going Straight Through The Intersection
Drivers Turning Left Must Yield To Drivers Going Straight Through The Intersection
Related Permit Test Questions:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should: