When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
A) Drivers On The Right Must Yield To Drivers On The Left
B) Drivers Going Straight Must Yield To Drivers Turning Left At The Intersection
C) Drivers Turning Left Must Yield To Drivers Going Straight Through The Intersection
Drivers Turning Left Must Yield To Drivers Going Straight Through The Intersection
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?