When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
A) Drivers On The Right Must Yield To Drivers On The Left
B) Drivers Going Straight Must Yield To Drivers Turning Left At The Intersection
C) Drivers Turning Left Must Yield To Drivers Going Straight Through The Intersection
Drivers Turning Left Must Yield To Drivers Going Straight Through The Intersection
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Orange colored road signs:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is: