When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
A) Drivers On The Right Must Yield To Drivers On The Left
B) Drivers Going Straight Must Yield To Drivers Turning Left At The Intersection
C) Drivers Turning Left Must Yield To Drivers Going Straight Through The Intersection
Drivers Turning Left Must Yield To Drivers Going Straight Through The Intersection
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- A curb painted red means:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion: