When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
A) Leave your vehicle in neutral
B) keep your front wheels parallel to the road
C) Leave your vehicle in gear or the “park” position
Leave your vehicle in gear or the “park” position
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- A curb painted blue means:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?