When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
A) Leave your vehicle in neutral
B) keep your front wheels parallel to the road
C) Leave your vehicle in gear or the “park” position
Leave your vehicle in gear or the “park” position
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You should never park: