When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
A) Leave your vehicle in neutral
B) keep your front wheels parallel to the road
C) Leave your vehicle in gear or the “park” position
Leave your vehicle in gear or the “park” position
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You may honk your horn when you:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Roads become very slippery: