When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
A) Leave your vehicle in neutral
B) keep your front wheels parallel to the road
C) Leave your vehicle in gear or the “park” position
Leave your vehicle in gear or the “park” position
Related Permit Test Questions:
- What is a safety zone?
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.