When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
A) Leave your vehicle in neutral
B) keep your front wheels parallel to the road
C) Leave your vehicle in gear or the “park” position
Leave your vehicle in gear or the “park” position
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and: