When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
A) Only when pulling away from the curb
B) When pulling next to, but not away from, the curb
C) When pulling next to or away from the curb
When pulling next to or away from the curb
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Before turning, you should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should: