When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
A) Only when pulling away from the curb
B) When pulling next to, but not away from, the curb
C) When pulling next to or away from the curb
When pulling next to or away from the curb
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When parking a car, you should:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Orange colored road signs:
- It is illegal to block an intersection: