When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
A) Only when pulling away from the curb
B) When pulling next to, but not away from, the curb
C) When pulling next to or away from the curb
When pulling next to or away from the curb
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should: