When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
A) Only when pulling away from the curb
B) When pulling next to, but not away from, the curb
C) When pulling next to or away from the curb
When pulling next to or away from the curb
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to: