When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
A) Turned to the left (towards the street)
B) Turned to the right (away from the street)
C) Parallel with the pavement
Turned to the right (away from the street)
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and: