When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
A) Turned to the left (towards the street)
B) Turned to the right (away from the street)
C) Parallel with the pavement
Turned to the right (away from the street)
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- You must use your seat belt:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road: